Smart Search Basics
- Boolean Operators for Smart Search
- About Documents, Generally
- Searching for Documents on Smart Search
- Downloading, Printing or Sharing Documents
- Documents Included with Your Subscription
- Enterprise Large Firm Customers: Deferred Billing Add-on for Document Purchases
- Setting Alerts on Document Pages
- Research Tips for Documents
Party / Corporation Research
Counsel / Attorney Research
- Alerts Overview
- Setting an Alert to Track Updates for a Specific Case Docket
- Setting Alerts to Track When New Case Dockets Are Filed
- Setting an Alert to Track When a New Tentative Ruling Containing Your Keywords Is Issued
- Adding Alert Recipients and Excluding Yourself from Alert Notifications
- Alert Settings
Motions & Issues Directory
State Rules Library
Court Comparison Add-On
What Should I Do if I Lose My Password?
Please reach out to Trellis Support here if you need assistance logging into your account.
How to reset your password within your user Profile:
- Identify the Profile page within the user dropdown menu.
- Scroll down and click on the “Change Password” button. You will be redirected to provide a new password.
3. Provide a new password and confirmation. Please note that the new password must be at least 8 characters in length and not match a previous password.
If you are unable to log into Trellis, here is how to reset your password:
- Visit the Trellis Login Page and click on “Forget Password.”
2. You will be prompted to enter your email address.
3. An email will be sent to your email address with instructions to set up a new password. Please check your spam folder.