How do I redact my information without a court order?

How Do I Redact My Information without a Court Order?

If you are looking to have your information redacted from our site, follow the steps below so we can review your request and provide a response.

Request Redaction

The first way to request redaction of your information from our site is to locate the request redaction button at the bottom of the page you’d like us to redact information from.

We recommend viewing the site on a computer or tablet to locate and fill out the required fields.

Once you’ve clicked on “Request Redaction” you will see a form that will need to be completed. Once the request has been submitted, we will review your request.


  1. We DO NOT process requests based on just a name or email request.
  2. If there is more than one case, each case will require its own request for redaction.
  3. Keep in mind that a redaction is not the same thing as removal or sealing of a case. If you want to seal a case, you will need to obtain a court order.
  4. We may redact an individual’s name upon request, as a courtesy, but we have no legal obligation to do so.
  5. If you DO have a court order, please still follow the steps above as there is an option to attach your court order.