Smart Search Basics
- Boolean Operators for Smart Search
- About Documents, Generally
- Searching for Documents on Smart Search
- Downloading, Printing or Sharing Documents
- Documents Included with Your Subscription
- Enterprise Large Firm Customers: Deferred Billing Add-on for Document Purchases
- Setting Alerts on Document Pages
- Research Tips for Documents
Counsel / Attorney Research
- Alerts Overview
- Setting an Alert to Track Updates for a Specific Case Docket
- Setting Alerts to Track When New Case Dockets Are Filed
- Setting an Alert to Track When a New Tentative Ruling Containing Your Keywords Is Issued
- Adding Alert Recipients and Excluding Yourself from Alert Notifications
- Alert Settings
Party / Corporation Research
Motions & Issues Directory
State Rules Library
Court Comparison Add-On
Law Firm Intelligence
Deleting Alerts, Adding Multiple Alerts, and Disabling Alert Suggestion Pop-Ups
If you wish to delete Alerts you’ve previously added, add multiple Alerts at the same time, or disable Alert Suggestion pop-ups, you may do so from your Alert settings.
How to Find Your Alert Settings
- You may access your Alerts by navigating to the upper right hand corner of the Trellis site and clicking your profile icon.
- Click on the Alerts button to access your Alert Settings.
Disabling Alert Suggestion Pop-Ups
If you wish to disable Alert Suggestion pop-ups, simply toggle that setting off in your Alert Settings.
Setting Multiple Alerts at One Time
Lower on the Alerts settings page, you’ll see fields where you may set up multiple alerts at one time.
- First, type in whatever legal issue or case number you’re interested in.
- Second, select whether you want to track Dockets or Rulings, and the jurisdiction you’d like to track.
- Lastly, click “Add Alert” to the right side of the search bar.
Editing or Deleting Alerts
If you want to delete or edit any of your Alerts, all of your Alerts will be listed on the bottom half of the Alert Settings page.
You can go through and click the trash can buttons to delete.
If you want to change the Alerts, click the pencil / edit buttons.