Smart Search Basics
- Boolean Operators for Smart Search
- About Documents, Generally
- Searching for Documents on Smart Search
- Downloading, Printing or Sharing Documents
- Documents Included with Your Subscription
- Enterprise Large Firm Customers: Deferred Billing Add-on for Document Purchases
- Setting Alerts on Document Pages
- Research Tips for Documents
Counsel / Attorney Research
- Alerts Overview
- Setting an Alert to Track Updates for a Specific Case Docket
- Setting Alerts to Track When New Case Dockets Are Filed
- Setting an Alert to Track When a New Tentative Ruling Containing Your Keywords Is Issued
- Adding Alert Recipients and Excluding Yourself from Alert Notifications
- Alert Settings
Party / Corporation Research
Motions & Issues Directory
State Rules Library
Court Comparison Add-On
Law Firm Intelligence
What Is a Content View Add-On?
Purchasing a Content View Add-On will provide Trellis power users with an additional amount of monthly Content Views.
Table of Contents
- Who Can Purchase a Content View Add-On?
- What Content View Add-Ons Are Available?
- When Will I Be Charged for a Content View Add-On That I Purchased?
- Why Would I Need a Content View Add-On?
- How Many Content View Add-Ons Can I Purchase?
- How Do I Access Content View Add-Ons?
Who Can Purchase a Content View Add-On?
Lawyer Entry Monthly plans have access to Content View Add-ons when they run out of their allotment of monthly Content Views.
What Content View Add-Ons Are Available?
Trellis offers five different packages ranging from 20 monthly CVs to 100 monthly CVs.
|Number of Monthly Content Views||Monthly Cost|
When Will I Be Charged for a Content View Add-On That I Purchased?
You will be charged alongside your recurring subscription cost.
Why Would I Need a Content View Add-On?
Every Trellis subscription plan includes an allotment of Content Views. Content Views are used across Trellis to search, create alerts to track judges, parties, attorneys, topics, and cases and receive email updates when relevant new content is available, explore motions and issues, state law, judge bios pages, and request a case update.
Users that run out of Content Views can now purchase more as a subscription add-on.
How Many Content View Add-Ons Can I Purchase?
You can purchase one Content View Add-On. If you continue to run out of Content Views with your add-on, please content email@example.com.
How Do I Access Content View Add-Ons?
Running out of your current Content View allotment will prompt a popup where you can select one of the five Content View Add-On offerings.