I can’t find a party

Smart Search through the cases by putting the party name under party name:

You may need to search for variations of a party’s name. For example, for a party named “Andy Stuart Palmer” you might try:

  • Palmer, Andrew Stuart
  • Palmer, Andrew S.
  • Andrew Palmer
  • Andy Palmer

I can’t find state criminal and appellate cases

At this moment we don’t carry criminal or appellate cases. Our focus is primarily on civil Superior Courts.

But look out for changes!