Trellis has a database of tentative rulings and in some cases of all the motions in a case.
Finding documents is as simple as a Google search.... search by keyword, issue, motion type, opposing counsel, etc., on the Smart Search page. Then click on the Rulings tab.
- equitable indemnity and contractual indemnity
- terminating sanctions
- civil code section 3294
- motion summary judgment & wrongful termination
You can also use these modifiers and booleans:
- "damages" AND "injuries" AND "relief"
- "modify" OR "amend"
- "motion for summary judgment"
- "motion" AND ("dismiss" OR "summary")
And finally, you can fill in county, judge, type, party, case name, case number, and dates: